Sunday, December 17, 2000

The Movement of a Hand

I have to say goodbye to Arienette; I've said goodbye to Arienette.

Haligh was right in telling me this the entire time, but I can't keep chasing after someone who does not actually want me. I can't fight against her, or this situation. I knew this entire time that she didn't love me,...why couldn't I just accept this?

Things are changing, and I'm changing.
The Fevers need to stop. I have to consider what I really see in the Mirrors this time.

This morning I found myself in another dream. I was in a hall, and I heard footsteps. I followed the steps, and discovered a ballroom. Sunlight stretched like ivy over the floor, pushing away the darkness. The Shadows, who desire to take away beauty, run away as well. There is music playing. In the center, a tiny painted, porcelain Doll danced gracefully, innocently, and the world suddenly seems so small.

There are two chairs in front of the Doll. I sit down on the left, and Arienette appears on the right.
The strings in her skin appear in the sunlight, and I feel sorry for her...but she chose this, didn't she?
I reach into my pocket for her necklace, and give it to her.
I wave my hand and I say goodbye.

The vision washes away to reveal the layout of a car. I'm driving down a road, and Haligh is resting her head against my shoulder. She's crying, and I'm telling her that it's fine, it's fine.

I'm here to stay this time. The trees rejoice as we pass by them.
I'm optimistic,...we're going to defeat the Monsters, the Darkness.
We're going to replace that damn broken mirror.
We're going to relieve that hot fever inside.
We're going to reset each and every clock.
This is an Attempt to Tip the Scales.


No comments:

Post a Comment