Friday, February 2, 2001

Jetsabel Removes the Undesirables

Reality is still mixing in with my dream land. Every women I meet turns into either Haligh or Arienette in appearance when I look at them. I'm almost there, to the group fighting against The Monsters.

How do I know this group still exists? Why should I trust something that Haligh had originally told me?

Well, I've figured out that technically, Haligh was also the Key working through me. This morning, I was looking past myself for once, into the Key, and I tried "talking" to it. I tried connecting with the mechanism The Lonely Hearts merged me with so long ago.

I saw Haligh inside of it; just a tiny glimpse was all it would let me have, unfortunately. This means that Haligh, on some level, did exist. The Key worked through her...so why did it want Arienette out of the way?

Why did it push us apart?

I also got a letter from my brother today, about how he joined a group out West, to fight for my freedom. So this is basically confirmed...

This nice girl named Jetsabel is putting my clothes into the drawer for me...I hurt my leg on the way here, to this hotel for Runners that I found through the Key, so I can't get up off of this bed.

She's talking to me about the group in the West...there is indeed a group out there, and I am on the right track. In fact, she said that she would take me there!

Her face looks like Arienette, but I know she isn't, right? She can't be her, everyone looks like her now...

Maybe I should turn back and go get Arienette,...why did I ever leave her anyways?

I love her, don't I?

I should sleep. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

I can either turn back and get Arienette, or I can move forward with Jetsabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment